Jeff, Amanda, Thomas, and Chloe

Jeff, Amanda, Thomas, and Chloe

Thursday, January 29, 2009

So, I guess it's time for me to get with it, and start my first blog. So, here goes... :)

Chloe is almost healed up from having her tonsils and adnoids taken out, and tubes put in her ears. She had to stay in the Childrens' Hospital here in AR overnight, but really loved the popcicles and ice cream when she woke up. (She didn't like the i.v. too much, though! That was HORRIBLE!)

Thomas is doing very well in school, and is presently playing basketball, which goes through the end of February. His football coach is now calling about him playing flag football coming up in the Spring. His favorite, by far, is definitely football. He is a WONDERFUL player!! We all get so excited when football season comes around.

Jeff is about to be deployed in February for four months...so we're not looking forward to that. But, hopefully the time will pass by quickly, and he'll be back at home again! We are stationed at Little Rock Air Force Base, and he is flying the C-130J. He is really liking it!

I am doing great in the real estate business. 2008 was a tough year, but I've already seen an increase in business this year! I think that 2009 is going to be a great year for the market. (I REALLY hope so, anyway!)

I hope that you enjoy my attempt at this blogging thing!

3 comments:

  1. I hope we enjoy your attempt at blogging, too! So much easier to update than a webpage...at least I think so! Glad Chloe is almost all better...tell everyone hi for us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blogging is fun. I am glad to hear Chloe is doing better. I am sure Jeff's deployment will pass quickly. It is so nice you have family support close, also. Have a great day!
    Meg

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yea...so glad you started a blog!!! It will be great to see the kids grow and see what the Smith Family is up to!!! I'm sure you're bummed about Jeff's deployment but he'll be back in no time!!!

    ReplyDelete