Jeff, Amanda, Thomas, and Chloe

Jeff, Amanda, Thomas, and Chloe

Thursday, February 5, 2009

Tired of Sleeping!

I have been sick all week...and I'm so tired of sleeping! I bet that I've been a sleep for the most of this week. I am feeling better now (thank goodness), and Jeff has taken really good care of me. We went and got our taxes done, and of course, I took a loss on the business (real estate), which is good if you're filing your taxes!! So, we are really happy that we got that done before Jeff leaves on Thursday. We also did our Wills and Power of Attorney and all of that jazz that goes along with this stuff. I'm wondering...how many times am I going to go and visit MS in the next four months? Probably quite a bit. But, could there also be a visit in the works to California in April?? I think so.

No comments:

Post a Comment